Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Enchanted Polish Hot Chocolate For Unicorns

Enchanted Polish recently had a restock where she rereleased three beautiful polishes from last fall - Autumn, To Die For, and Vampire's Suck - as well as one new offering, Hot Chocolate For Unicorns. The name is word play off of two of her previous polishes, Hot Chocolate and Water For Unicorns. HCFU is a beautiful milky brown with linear holo and is indeed very reminiscent of a mug of cocoa.

I have two coats on here with no top coat. It applied beautifully and to be honest I could easily have gotten away with only one coat. (edited to add: I ended up using one coat on my non-swatching hand and I can't tell the difference)

Indirect daylight

sunlight
I don't generally wear a lot of browns but this one is very nice and would pair well with a number of other colors too. It is perfect for autumn.

Enchanted Polish is sold on her Big Cartel site as well as through international distributors such as MeiMei Signatures but you have to be quick - they sell out in a flash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment