Monday, August 12, 2013

I Am The Walrus and Fairy Dust

Welcome to Blurry Photo Day at ShortNailsNeedLoveToo blog! I know, most days here are blurry photo days but today's entry has more photos than usual so there is bonus blurry for your viewing pleasure. But I am presuming you will overlook that particular shortcoming because of the spectacular beauty of the polishes involved. I am wearing I Am The Walrus from the Imagine Collection by Enchanted Polish and, because one can never have too much holo, I topped it with China Glaze Fairy Dust. I adore the colors in IATW and since we are on the cusp of fall, I have been craving the rich reds and golds that define this polish. As with all the colors in the Imagine Collection, the color play is not shy.

First let's take a look at IATW alone:
a rich burgundy red

that shifts to gold

 and even green at the edges, as seen here on my thumb

another look at how strongly the golden color can show

THUMBHANCE!!!


Since I chose not to leave well enough alone, I slapped on a coat of Fairy Dust. Extra holo-y goodness! We have rainbows and sparkle and color shift - what more could a girl want? No matte-ing of manis here, this one is perfect as is.

 direct sunlight outdoors

indirect light indoors

So what do you think? Do you love this as much as I do? Are you impatient for autumn to arrive?


No comments:

Post a Comment