Friday, August 2, 2013

Enchanted Polish *69



Well, I'm back after far too long an absence. I have a manicure on today that is just too good not to share. Unfortunately, my cuticles deserve a warning of their own - I just can't seem to keep them hydrated. I even slept with lotion and gloves on last night, sigh. But the polish is what matters, right? Let's talk about that!

I was lucky enough to get my hands on a bottle of *69 by Enchanted Polish. This was a secret release and I am beyond thrilled to have it. Enchanted is my favorite maker, hands down. *69 is a glitter topper filled to the brim with chartreuse and pink neon glitters as well as a lovely pink shimmer. I chose to pair it with Day Glow, Serum No. 5's powerful glow-in-the-dark polish. I used Color Club's Jackie Oh as an accent nail, and sandwiched a layer of Serum No. 5's Sky Lights between the creme and the glitter so that nail would have a bit of glow as well.



Here is the best I could do to show the glow. I am using my phone for these pics so it doesn't handle darkness well. Hopefully you can see how bright the polish is by noting how dark my skin is in the photo.


This manicure is very fun and summer-y. I am not particularly enamored of big glitter in general but *69 has definitely won me over!




Matte that mani!!

No comments:

Post a Comment