Monday, September 16, 2013

Swatch Spam

I apologize for the lack of activity here. I had a respiratory bug that knocked me for a loop and between a week of barely being able to move and a week of trying to catch up on all of the work that had piled up, blogging lost out. I am still digging myself out but I hope to have some new polish to share with your soon. Until then, here are some miscellaneous swatches I have done in the not too distant past.

This photo is of the manicure that I did for my birthday last week. It is Enchanted Polish's Ballerina Sprinkles with an accent nail of Pretty & Polished's Wherever You Go, I Virgo. I was looking high and low for a bottle of the latter polish to be able to wear for my birthday and finally lucked into one.


Next up is another Enchanted Polish, this time Stay Classy, San Diego. I used Enchanted's Flamingo Freckles as an accent but I think it is a little too understated even for me.


Finally I have a manicure for which I went back to an ancient but beloved polish. This is the one that started my polish obsession many, many moons ago. It bears the unwieldy name of Sally Hansen Magical Nail Makeup in Fairy Dust Pink but oh, is it lovely! 

I realize the picture is rather dark but I just love how the holo glows here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment