Friday, August 16, 2013

Castle on a Cloud and Leotard Optional

Today I have yet another Enchanted Polish for you. I promise the next post will have a different indie! I am a huge Enchanted fan so I have just been wearing a lot of Chelsea's polishes lately.

This manicure uses a base of Leotard Optional by Sephora by OPI. It is a subdued pink-beige creme that is an attractive nude-looking polish for my skintone. Sephora has recently changed the formula over to the gelshine Gel Colours line but this was the original Nail Color lacquer. On top I used a coat of Castle on a Cloud by Enchanted. Castle on a Cloud is part of the Icing on Top collection and is a lovely glass fleck holographic duochrome topper. Wow - that is a lot going on for just one polish, huh? The color shift in this one goes pink to purple and is quite pronounced.


This shot shows the holo sparkle

while this one shows the color shifting glass flecks 


Now let's take a look at how it appears on the nail:

It shifts toward lavender

and then to pink

and the holo comes out to play in the sunshine.


I found this manicure to be nearly flawless. It has a lot going on in but still falls squarely in the realm of work appropriate. I found myself constantly waving my hands around to see all of the color play and rainbows it could produce - utterly delightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment